Thursday, October 13, 2011

Launch, Validate, Welcome, Care

One of my all-time favorite scenes from a musical is the Telephone Hour from Bye, Bye Birdie. In fact, in a production of Lights On Broadway I directed in 2006, I had the youth do this number. Friends of Hugo and Kim are spreading the word about their getting "pinned." (Click to watch)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKhR8QtQ4do


When I think about 3-way calling, this fun number comes to mind on how quickly word-of-mouth can spread good news. And since we're a people-telling-people biz ... use and abuse this critical part of the system. And, my friends, therein lies the real "secret" to six-figure a month checks with Network Marketing. I've done so many 3-ways calls over the past 30+ years with my distributor teams, that I've been known to lose my voice. So, with the basics of the biz building, I put together our team support site www.burgessbiz.com and the recorded HOTLINE (951) 262-3873 to assist me with helping you. In addition to these support tools, the people-talking-to-people biz needs you personally talking with them and your sponsor. Let's break the three-way call down so it's crystal clear.


First, there's the Launch call with your sponsor as a new distributor to kick-off and launch your business. You listen, learn and earn. Some MLM pro's won't allow their newbies to call people without them for the first 9-10 calls. Second, there is the Validation call as part of the 4-step system. Your sponsor validates you, the business and inspires action on the part of your Prospect. Third is the Welcome call where you introduce your new team members to your sponsor and upline leader. It's important that distributors immediately feel part of a team. And fourth is the Care call. Someone may need motivation, congratulation, inspiration, or a kick-in-the-butt to get going. So you and your sponsor call for that purpose. 


Learn to follow the system. We have seen success because we DO and TEACH the 4-step system. This includes the 3-way call. Do it from day one. If you have been bad with this - fire yourself today and start fresh doing the 3-way call tomorrow. Your bank account will thank me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment