Friday, June 24, 2011

Confidence!

Maria from "The Sound of Music"
"Oh, I must stop these doubts, all these worries
If I don't I just know I'll turn back
I must dream of the things I am seeking
I am seeking the courage I lack

The courage to serve them with reliance
Face my mistakes without defiance
Show them I'm worthy
And while I show them
I'll show me

So, let them bring on all their problems
I'll do better than my best
I have confidence they'll put me to the test

But I'll make them see 
I have confidence in me"

The song "I Have Confidence" from the musical The Sound of Music, is one of my all-time favorite songs. I think we all, at one time or another, need to sing this song out loud to bolster our confidence when doing this business. Just know that nearly everyone you talk to needs this product, and will love it. Knowing that going into any situation will give you the upper hand. No matter what people are trying to pitch you on, you have a simple, hot, in-demand diet pill that works, a pay plan that is paying, a proven system to plug into and a solid team to back you up. Just use the tools and sample the product. And within that system is the important 3-way call. Your sponsor and upline is there to assist you with enrolling every prospect you are talking to about Voyager.  "When in doubt ... diet!"


Vincent Van Gogh once said, "If you hear a voice within you say "you cannot paint," then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." Another great quote. Just get out there and start talking to people, book appointments to meet up face-to-face, hold in-home meetings and have fun. You can't say the wrong thing to the right people or the right thing to the wrong people. That's the bottom-line. I honestly don't feel you can do this business wrong. By doing the business, you just get better at it. And we have the systems and tools in place to help you polish your presentation. So, don't hesitate. Memorize that One Minute Message www.burgessbiz.com, show the 90-second commercial, show them the support website, 3-way call with your sponsor, and get them to the next event. It's really that simple. Don't question it. Don't question yourself. You can do this. I promise.


"People are like stained-glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within."  ~Elisabeth Kübler-Ross


Rev up your internal juices. Light the fire within. Sparkle and shine so that all can see and want what you've got, know what you know, and be the best you can be. Paste pictures of your goals on your bathroom mirror. Take V3. Jump up and down. Take a brisk walk listening to upbeat music. Do a couple of karate moves. Say out loud, "I am cookin' with this business!" Then get out there and cook, baby, cook! Once you sign a new person, guess what? Your confidence is back.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment