Thursday, August 25, 2011

What I Want

Me and Beckham Christopher Burgess
I adore Network Marketing. I could never work for anyone else. Here's a fun example (story)...


Once upon a time, an ambitious woman entered a successful store with a reputation for beautiful, fine-quality merchandise. She walked right up to the owner and said, "Sir, I am very impressed with your establishment. I'd like to come on board and build a career here. I can promise you I'll work hard and I'll do a great job. In return, all I ask for is the following:  First, I'd like 20% profit on everything I sell.  And, if I sell more than $4,000 in any given month, I'd like a 5% Bonus. I will expect 2% of every person I hire and if I bring in and train five new sales people, I think I deserve 5% of everything they sell. Now, when I do well, I expect lots of praise and recognition - not to mention products, special awards and gifts - oh yes, and dream vacations to exotic locations!  By the way, I'm afraid I'm not into the 9-to-5 scene, so I'll want to set my own schedule and work when it suits me best. And of course, my family ALWAYS comes first.  Ok, I think that's about it. So when can I start?"


After the store owner recovered from shock, he roared with laughter. "Lady, you can't be serious! You're living in a dream world. You'll never find an opportunity like that - ANYWHERE!"
He was wrong - that woman could have been me (and you). "I found that opportunity as an Associate with Voyager Health Technologies!"

(This is a fun example of how exciting, lucrative and freedom-driven Network Marketing is. Voyager has a far more lucrative pay plan, more benefits, more bells and whistles, etc. This is just a fun story I found. Thanks Robin for sharing it with me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment