Thursday, September 1, 2011

A New Season...A New You!

"Got no checkbooks, got no banks,
Still I'd like to express my thanks. I got the sun in the morning and the moon at night."

~Irving Berlin, "I Got the Sun in the Morning," 1946 from "Annie Get Your Gun"



I love the Broadway stage. My daughter, Angela and I started going when she was a senior in high school.  We'd call it our annual "Broadway Blitz." My favorite shows are always those that leave you uplifted with positive messages. Having a song in my heart always follows seeing great shows. I don't like deep depressing shows at all. I avoid them - just like I avoid negative people. Life is just too short to be negative or be around negative people (or productions). Positive thoughts - positive actions. Annie from "Annie Get Your Gun" said it best, "I got the sun in the morning and the moon at night." She was happy no matter what - and thankful. I loved seeing this show with Bernadette Peters. I came out smiling from ear to ear, and singing those great songs.


In life things change. Most people are often resistance to change, even if the change is for the better. My personal philosophy is that if the change is for the better, then let's rock 'n roll and go with the flow. George Santayana said, "To be interested in the changing seasons is a happier state of mind than to be hopelessly in love with spring."  September is bringing a new season to Voyager. One that is filled with hope and possibility. A new management team, a new website, new enhancements to our pay plan - all good. And every change is to move Voyager forward. Being a brand new company with the hottest diet pill to ever hit the marketplace called V3, it's now time to take this amazing product and opportunity to the masses. We have been America's best kept secret. No more. It's Voyager's season to create mammoth momentum, and guess what? You are at the beginning - the top! There's not a better place to be. 


Tune in with Saturday's Success Strategies call, and the September 8, 2001 at 6pm pacific NATIONAL ASSOCIATE call. Check the calendar at www.burgessbiz.com and watch for the weekly update and monthly Associate Bulletin. It's a new season and a new you. Time to make money!



No comments:

Post a Comment